Where am I now?

in the City of Churches (inthecityofchurches.blogspot.com)

Check it!

ps. NZ photos coming soon! Watch this space!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

a quick note..

Well, it's just before 0600hr and I'm waiting for my shuttle to whisk me away to the airport. Bondi was great. There were some great waves (if only I could surf...), however the hot chips were a tad on the expensive side ($6.20 for a little more than a handful!) I guess that's Bondi for you. Stayed up last night speaking with a guy in the communal kitchen area - A Danish and an Australian discussing the absurdity of a French law concerning drink driving, not sure how that one came about.. Did you know that if you crash your car in France after a big night out, you can sue the bar/pub that served you the alcohol? Sounds very much like an American law to me.
Then had a few games of Uno (thanks Laura!) and learned a cool card trick from Christian.
The weather looks quite nice in Christchurch today.

Well, my shuttle's here.. Post again soon..

No comments: